Cyber security is one of the highest in-demand markets as it’s needed for both personal and professional customers. the market size in 2015 was reported at $75 Billion, and is expected to grow to $170 Billion by 2020 by Gartner, lead by a tight focus on the global information security spend of $101Bn by 2018. Sadly, cyber attacks are costing businesses up to $500 billion a year, so all member companies within this category have an undeniable feat ahead to reduce that cost.
- Vantage Partners is asked by the Economist for an insider’s view into Silicon Valley talent hunt
- Vantage Partners congratulates Chef, DemandBase, Okta, Coupa, AppDynamics, MongoDB Selected as Top Cloud Cos to Work At
- Vantage Clients – GitHub, Turnitin, Zynga join 27 other companies on the Tech-Inclusion Iniative
- Vantage Client Hired Closes $40M Funding Round and Forecasts Profit in 2017
- Protected: 2016 Executive Recruiting Predictions